Join Bartleby for all your creative needs!
Bartleby is UMBC's Creative Arts Journal
Why you should join Bartleby:
- Gain experience in the editorial and publishing process
- Receive internship credit
- Meet creative people
- Get your work edited and proofread by your peers
- Have fun playing online games like Cards Against Humanity, Kahoot, and more!
Bartleby publishes a journal every year in the spring semester, but we need your help all year long
- Graphic Designers
- Social Media Managers
- Anyone who likes being creative!
Current and incoming students can join Bartleby. Please fill out the linked Google Form to add yourself to our emailing list and GroupMe so that you can stay up-to-date on all our events and important information!
Please feel free to reach out to me (Angelica Mansfield, Senior Managing Editor) at email@example.com or to our Junior Managing Editor (Ryan Saladino) at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Posted: August 27, 2020, 3:52 PM